WORK @ INTENSE
for Safety Culture Development
Job Post: Planner
InTense is an ambitious and professional organization which supports organizations make powerful safety and health culture shifts with the right Mindset to credibly convey this in how people feel, think and act! InTense (www.in-tense.nl) works to create a safe working environment based on a belief that human suffering, damage to property and accidents can and should be prevented.
To support our internal team of professionals InTense is looking for a passionate, accurate, structured and stress resistant fulltime planner.
The planner is part of the customer service and project management team. The planner is in close contact with our international clients and InTense training resources. The planner works in close cooperation with our project managers, the InTense Academy and our sales department. You have great communication skills, is a team player and you are not afraid to speak up.
An InTense planner is:
- A great organizer
- Analytical, accurate, flexible, reliable and solution-orientated
- Open minded and has a strong sense of responsibility to get ‘the job done’
- Is able to handle stress and ‘let go’.
- A strong, respectful communicator and relation builder, internal (team) and external (client and freelancers)
- Dedicated, decisive and result oriented
We are looking for an experienced planner.
You have a thinking level of at least HBO (or WO)
You need to be fluent in English, speaks one or more other languages ( e.g. German, French or any other languages.)